The law company handles all the issues that the in-house legal division of your company would handle. You can save the monthly expenses you would bear on your in-house legal division/
- Service to individuals and legal entities
- Addressing the internal legal issues of companies
- Preparing and revising legal documents
- Registering assets and transactions
- Dealing with notaries
- Preparing legal opinions and recommendations
- Analysing legal environments
- Providing and interpreting legal updates
- Organizing and conducting trainings
- Representing your interests before the third persons (court, arbitration, government authorities, banks, insurance companies and other organizations)
- Dealing with your partners, contractors, employees.
Terms of service
We offer different terms of legal services
- You apply us for resolving a specific issue;
- We sign a one-off contract setting out the terms of service;
- The contract will be valid for as long as is agreed to resolve your specific issue.
- The contract is signed for the term you wish;
- We agree on the terms of service in advance;
- Payment is made for the services actually rendered;
- You are not bound with obligations but know that, if necessary, you will receive professional legal service.
Outsourcing legal support:
- We’ll provide legal support to your company according to the contract;
- Outsourcing legal support serves as a sort of insurance, with the customer knowing that, if necessary, legal service will be guaranteed.
- We agree on the terms and duration of service in advance;
- Both full (settling any legal issue under the contract) and partial (the customer determines the package of services in advance depending on his/her specific needs) outsourcing is possible.
- If necessary, our lawyer will do work right in your office.
- User fee depends on the package of services you select.